The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. This segment constitutes the most vital part of the Government machinery; the posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grassroots level which interact with the public and interface with the implementation of the Government’s policies.
Online Courses from the World’s Top Publishers
Salient features of SSC Course:
- Daily mock test with relevant and uptodate contents is available.
- The Test Series has been designed by most acclaimed academicians.
- Best study material.
- One-to-one interaction.
- Extensive coverage of all segments of Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Review of the progress of students.
- Tips, Exhaustive work sheets, Regular assignments.
- Weekly doubt clearing session.
- Basic Maths and English for weak students.
2-4 hours daily classes
Printed Study Material
Daily mock test